Popular Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Girl.

There Once Was A Girl Named Aslen. She Was In Her House At The Time When The New Neighbors Moved In. She Thought To Herself I'll Go Introduce Myself With A Big Smile On Her face.(:
So She Did That But They Didn't want Her To Go In Or Anything. She Got So Suspicious. So One Night She Snuck In Their House And They Were n The Couch they Heard A Scream Saying HELP ME ! I HAVE A FAMILY YHUE CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! Aslen Started To Cry She Turned Around And Saw. *She Screameed* It Was The Dad. Vat Do Vou Vant Child? I Uhm Was Looking To See If I Could Get My Dish Back? Ve All Vnow Vat Vou Vant. To Vet Killed. No I Don't I was Looking For My Mom.
Oh Viss?! Her Mom Fell On The Floor Unconchess. Vour Next>:). He Grabbbed Ashlen And Hung her From A Tree In the Woods. The End:o.

No comments:

Post a Comment